Tournament Hours: Safe Daylight Until 3:00 PM
Registration begins at 4:30 AM
Payouts every 1 in 7 boats
(Up to 5 Places)
1st and 2nd Places Guaranteed
-INCLUDES BIG FISH-
5 FISH LIMITShow Rules Hide Rules
1. TOURNAMENT HOURS ARE SAFE DAYLIGHT UNTIL 3:00 PM
2. ALL BOATS MUST BE IN BUOY AREA BEFORE THEIR DESIGNATED TIME OR BE DISQUALIFIED.
3. ALL FISH BROUGHT TO THE WEIGH-IN (EXCEPT TROPHY BASS) WILL BE RETURNED TO THE WATER.
4. ONLY LARGEMOUTH, SPOTTED AND RED EYE BASS WILL BE WEIGHED.
5. MINIMUM LENGTH TO BE WEIGHED SHALL BE (12) TWELVE INCHES ON THE GOLDEN RULE.
6. ANYONE WEIGHING IN A FISH SMALLER THAN TWELVE (12) INCHES ON THE GOLDEN RULE WILL BE PENALIZED BY CULLING HIS OR HER LARGEST FISH – 2ND LARGEST FISH, ETC.
7. THERE IS A 5 FISH LIMIT PER BOAT.
8. NO TROLLING, JIGGERPOLING, LIVE BAIT, OR WADING. ARTIFICAL LURES ONLY.
9. CONTESTANTS WILL ABIDE BY ALL APPLICABLE ALABAMA WATER SAFETY LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
10. CONTESTANTS WILL WEAR A LIFE JACKET AND HAVE A KILL SWITCH ATTACHED TO THEIR PERSON WHEN THE MAIN ENGINE IS RUNNING.
11. NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE LAKE.
12. FISH MUST BE BROUGHT TO THE WEIGH-IN AREA FROM THE DOCK, NOT FROM THE PARKING LOT.
13. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN ON THE DAY OF THE TOURNAMENT.
14. THE BIRMINGHAM BASS MASTERS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DENY ENTRY TO THIS TOURNAMENT TO ANYONE FOR ANY REASON.
15. ANY TIES WILL BE DECIDED BY THE TOURNAMENT COMMITTEE.
16. ANY CONDITIONS ARISING WHICH ARE NOT COVERED BY THE ABOVE RULES WILL BE RESOLVED BY THE TOURNAMENT COMMITTEE, WHOSE DECISION WILL BE FINAL.
17. PARTICIPANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR HAVE PARENT/GUARDIAN SIGN ENTRY FORM
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Brent Cook - (205) 743-9090
Jim Weems - (205) 655-7067
We are one of the oldest bass clubs in America, founded in 1969. We are a draw club, not a buddy club. For each tournament, we draw a boater’s name and pair them with a non-boater. Members only fish together one tournament per year so you will be exposed to a variety of techniques and skill levels.
We have 10 club tournaments a year, one public tournament for a charity that we have supported for about 30 years and two tournaments that are open to the public.
We plan to meet on these Thursdays in 2022 at the Full Moon BBQ at 337 Valley Avenue, Homewood at 6:30 P.M. If you are interested in joining us or learning more about us, please submit the application below. Meeting dates for 2022: April 7, April 21, May 12, June 16, August 18, September 15, October 13, November 17 and December 1.
We require that you attend 1 meeting and fish with 2 different members before the vote to accept your application can occur and that is only if room exists on our roster. All members must have an Alabama vessel license and a personal flotation device and be at least 18 years of age.